We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18. We collect personal information from the following categories of sources:
- Your communications with us;
- Service providers, including, but not limited to: administrators, lenders, banks, auditors, law firms, consultants, placement agents, employment agencies, credit bureaus;
- Affiliates not under the DAG brand;
- Nonprofit organizations; and
- Government entities.
Use of Personal Information. We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following purposes:
- Providing you with information about our products and services;
- Providing performance and other updates;
- One or more of the following business purposes:
- Performing services (for us or our service provider) such as account servicing, processing orders and payments, and analytics;
- Auditing related to our interactions with you (e.g., counting ad impressions to unique visitors, verifying positioning/quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance, etc.);
- Legal compliance;
- Detecting and protecting against security incidents, fraud, and illegal activity;
- Internal research for technological improvement;
- Internal operations;
- Activities to maintain and improve our services; and
- Short-term, transient use, provided that the personal information is not disclosed to another third party and is not used to build a profile about a consumer.
- Other commercial purposes, including, but not limited to: includes activities that are directed to advancing a commercial or economic interests, such as inducing a person to buy, rent, lease, join, subscribe to, provide or exchange products or services, or enabling or effecting a commercial transaction.
Sharing Personal Information. We may provide personal information to:
- Service providers, including but not limited to: administrators, lenders, banks, auditors, law firms, consultants, placement agents, employment agencies, credit bureaus;
- Business partners;
- Legal or government regulatory authorities as required by applicable law; and o In connection with a potential business transfer.
At any given time, we do not sell any personal information we collect about you to third parties, and we have shared the categories of personal information we collect about you as set forth above.